- This event has passed.
Mug Club White Elephant Ornament Exchange
December 15, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join the Sailfish Crew for our 2nd Annual Mug Club White Elephant Ornament Exchange on Sunday, December 15th. We’ll gather for beers at 3:00 and the game will start by the Christmas tree around 3:30! Family friendly, bottle exchange friendly. We’ll be enjoying some delicious eats from The Crafted Pie!
1. Each player brings one wrapped ornament to contribute to the exchange table.
2. Players draw numbers to determine what order they will go in
3. Players sit in a circle where they can see the ornament pile
4. The first player selects a gift from the pool and opens it. Make sure everyone can see the ornament!
5. The following players can choose to either pick an unwrapped ornament from the pool or steal a previous player’s. Anyone who gets their ornament stolen in this way can do the same – choose a new one or steal from someone else.
— An ornament can only be stolen once per turn, which means players who have a something stolen from them have to wait to get it back.
— After three swaps, the turn automatically comes to an end
6. After all players have had a turn, the first player gets a chance to swap!
Double points for shopping local! You can find beautiful Christmas ornaments at many Downtown Fort Pierce businesses! Notions & Potions candles and more, Chic and Shore Things, Initially Yours, Varsity Sport Shop, Galleria of Pierce Harbor Whirled Inc Gallery, Rosslow’s, and more!
Check out Downtown Fort Pierce Sip & Shop for Thursday night discounts at tons of businesses in Downtown Fort Pierce!